Our Free, No Obligation, Florida Accident Guide Helps Drivers Be Prepared in Case of an Accident
It is a Fact, Accidents Happen. If You Are in an Accident, Will You Know What to Do to Protect Yourself?
The Florida Accident Guide makes gathering the facts and documenting the accident clear and easy!
- What information do I need to gather at the scene of an accident and from whom?
- What should I take pictures of at the scene and at the hospital?
- Should I talk with the other person’s insurance company after a crash?
This user-friendly accident guide will answer these and more questions. The write-on guide comes in a bright red envelope that easily fits in your vehicle’s glove compartment, so it will be there when you need it.
Simply fill out the confidential form on this page to receive your free, NO obligation, up-to-date Florida Accident Guide from Meldon Law. Or, you can just give our office a call at 800-373-8000.
Included with your free Florida Accident Guide are free copies of Jeffrey Meldon’s additional books and reports:
- Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case
- Buying Florida Auto Insurance Guide
- Important Notice Regarding Florida PIP Law – Consumer Protection Report
- Meldon Law Talk Safety Monthly Newsletter
- Jeffrey Meldon’s Free Accident Kit With Camera
- Jeffrey Meldon’s Free Accident Kit with Cell Phone Charger For Your Auto
Be Prepared and Know How to Document the Facts if You or a Loved One Are Involved in an Accident.
*Please note: Due to high demand, our popular Accident Guides and Kits are currently only available to residents of the following Florida Counties: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, and, Volusia.