Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Meldon Law. For more information on our attorneys and staff, please view our bio pages.
Our main office is located in downtown Gainesville; however, we are a regional law firm serving Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, and the entire North Florida region. We have another office located in Ocala, FL. We are a trial lawyers, litigators, and negotiators that concentrate in car accidents and personal injury, medical malpractice, DUI/criminal defense cases, and more.
- Has gained an encyclopedic knowledge of subjects that are crucial to a successful case result. These include accident reconstruction, biomechanics, economics, vocational rehabilitation, engineering and medicine.
- Has become known throughout Florida by both trial lawyers and insurance company lawyers as a tough negotiator with exceptional trial skills.
- Has made it a point to confer with the best and most distinguished experts in medicine, vocational rehabilitation and accident reconstruction to help him prove his cases.
- Has every case thoroughly researched and investigated.
We are an established regional law firm that is dedicated to giving every single one of our clients the resources, expertise, and time that they deserve. To that end, we don’t accept every single case that walks through our door. Larger firms that spend millions on advertising are often no more than “settlement factories,” with crucial negotiations being handled by first year associates with barely any practical legal experience or even paralegals. That does not happen here!
AT MELDON LAW, WE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS AND FOR THE RIGHTS OF THOSE FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES.
Our dedicated attorneys fight for justice for the victims of accidents, who through no fault of their own were injured or killed from: car, motorcycle, pick-up truck, tractor trailer (semi trucks), bicycle, or pedestrian accidents, and from medical malpractice, or wrongful death, also from negligence in slip and falls and dog bites and serious injuries. We also fight to protect the rights of individuals charged with DUI and other criminal charges.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY MELDON LAW IS UNIQUE AND ONE OF THE BEST:
Because at Meldon Law:
- Only lawyers negotiate with insurance adjusters, not paralegals or secretaries.
- Attorneys are personally involved in every case. Each Personal Injury case is assigned to an experienced case manager that assists the attorney in collecting all the essential information needed.
- Everyone has the most up to date legal research, technology, and training available.
- Clients are not in the dark about their case.
- The client comes first.
- We do not take short cuts.
- We hire the best people in our field.
- We spare no expense hiring the best experts to prove the cases that I work on.
- We do not accept every personal injury case that comes through our door. Doing this allows us the time needed to give our full attention and necessary resources to get the best possible result for each case.
- We are dedicated to treating people with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE:
Our office accepts cases on a contingency fee bases: “no recovery, no fee”. Initial consultations and case evaluations are free. Not only do we only get paid an attorney fee if we win the case, we also, advance all the costs in preparing, investigating, and prosecuting a case. Sometimes these costs can amount to $50,000 to $100,000 or more. We accept clients from all over Florida. Remember: If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.
FOR CRIMINAL DEFENSE:
We accept DUI and other criminal cases in Gainesville, Florida and Alachua County, Florida. The fee we charge for our services allows us to invest enough of our time and resources to give our clients the full assistance of our experience. Our fee includes the Formal Review Hearing, and University of Florida’s Hearings for students. Financing is available.
Contact us today at 800 373 8000 or 352 373 8000
or simply fill out the confidential “GET HELP NOW” form at the top of the page