At Meldon Law, We Fight for Justice for Accident Victims and for the Rights of Those Facing Criminal Charges.
Our dedicated personal injury attorneys fight for justice for the victims of accidents, who through no fault of their own were injured or killed from: car, motorcycle, pick-up truck, tractor trailer (semi trucks), bicycle, or pedestrian accidents, and from medical malpractice, or wrongful death, also from negligence in slip and falls and dog bites and serious injuries. We also fight to protect the rights of individuals charged with DUI and other criminal charges.
Ian PickensAttorneyGainesville / Ocala
Tanner DemmeryAttorneyFt. Lauderdale
Maria P. YoungbloodAttorneyGainesville
Jamie AdkinsonCase Manager / InvestigatorGainesville (Remote)
Abby BentonMarketing CoordinatorGainesville
Barbara CaswellDirector of FinanceGainesville
Yolanda CorreaCase Manager; Supervisor of Pre-Lit Dept.Gainesville
Nikki HaddawayOffice ManagerGainesville
Josh HowardExecutive AssistantGainesville
Abbie KnightLegal AssistantGainesville
Mandolin MartinClosing SpecialistGainesville
Felicia StoryLegal AssistantGainesville
Jessica ThomasonPI Case ManagerGainesville
Davita ThompsonDirector of Client RelationshipsGainesville
Brittany TingleExecutive AssistantGainesville
Angel TorresPI Intake CoordinatorOcala
Alexandra GordonParalegalFt. Lauderdale
Sheila RoachPI Case ManagerOcala
Marsha EaglePI Intake Specialist
Rachael PerezPI Case Manager
Lifetime Staff Member
Our main office is located in downtown Gainesville; We have additional offices in Lake City & Ocala, FL as well as another office located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida that serves Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade counties. However, we are a statewide law firm serving clients from cities across the entire North Florida region. We are trial attorneys, litigators, and negotiators that concentrate in car accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, DUI, criminal defense cases, and more.
Since founding his practice in 1971, Jeffrey Meldon has become a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is one of the most prestigious groups of trial attorneys in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of attorneys in the country are members. Furthermore, attorney Jeffrey Meldon:
- Has gained an encyclopedic knowledge of subjects that are crucial to a successful case result. These include accident reconstruction, biomechanics, economics, vocational rehabilitation, engineering and medicine.
- Has become known throughout Florida by both trial attorneys and insurance company attorneys as a tough negotiator with exceptional trial skills.
- Has made it a point to confer with the best and most distinguished experts in medicine, vocational rehabilitation and accident reconstruction to help him prove his cases.
- Has every case thoroughly researched and investigated.
We are an established regional law firm that is dedicated to giving every single one of our clients the resources, expertise, and time that they deserve. To that end, we don’t accept every single case that walks through our door. Larger firms that spend millions on advertising are often no more than “settlement factories,” with crucial negotiations being handled by first year associates with barely any practical legal experience or even paralegals. That does not happen here!
Top 10 Reasons Why Meldon Law is Unique and One of the Best:
Because at Meldon Law:
- Only attorneys negotiate with insurance adjusters, not paralegals or secretaries.
- Attorneys are personally involved in every case. Each Personal Injury case is assigned to an experienced case manager that assists the attorney in collecting all the essential information needed.
- Everyone has the most up to date legal research, technology, and training available.
- Clients are not in the dark about their case.
- The client comes first.
- We do not take short cuts.
- We hire the best people in our field.
- We spare no expense hiring the best experts to prove the cases that I work on.
- We do not accept every personal injury case that comes through our door. Doing this allows us the time needed to give our full attention and necessary resources to get the best possible result for each case.
- We are dedicated to treating people with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
For Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice:
Our office accepts cases on a contingency fee bases: “no recovery, no fee”. Initial consultations and case evaluations are free. Not only do we only get paid an attorney fee if we win the case, we also, advance all the costs in preparing, investigating, and prosecuting a case. Sometimes these costs can amount to $50,000 to $100,000 or more. We accept clients from all over Florida. Remember: If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.
For Criminal Defense:
We accept DUI and other criminal cases in Gainesville, Florida, and Alachua County, Florida. The fee we charge for our services allows us to invest enough of our time and resources to give our clients the full assistance of our experience. Our fee includes the Formal Review Hearing and the University of Florida’s Hearings for students. Financing is available.
Contact us today at 800-373-8000 or simply fill out the confidential “GET HELP NOW” form at the top of the page.
We at Meldon Law strongly believe that public education is the first step in the prevention of an accident or in the recovery from one.
We are experienced personal injury attorneys, trial attorneys, negotiators, litigators, paralegals, and staff that have been proudly working to get accident victims the justice they deserve for over 50 years in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, and the rest of North Central Florida and North Florida. Accidents involving a car crash, truck wreck, and motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and criminal defense are all included in our practice.
Based on Jeffrey Meldon’s, founder of Meldon Law, over 50 years of helping accident victims get justice and a fair shake from the insurance companies, he has written the consumer guide book, Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case. You can request your free, no-obligation copy right now, or contact our office for your complimentary copy sent to you today.
Contact Meldon Law at (800) 373-8000 immediately if you have been involved in a serious auto, truck, or motorcycle accident. We are in your community, have the experience and resources required to work towards obtaining a fair settlement for you – we are here to help you.