WE NEVER KNOW WHAT IS WAITING FOR US AROUND THE CORNER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT?
- A texting driver running a red light?
- A drunk driver in the wrong lane?
- An uninsured motorist not paying attention…?
Choose to be prepared! Request our free, no obligation Accident Preparedness Kit today. Meldon Law has created this guide specifically for North Central Florida drivers.
Included in your Accident Preparedness Kit is:
- Jeffrey Meldon’s Cell Phone Car Charger so you will be fully prepared if you need to take pictures at an accident scene. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT WHILE DRIVING.
- The Florida Accident Guide so you will know what pictures you need to take at the scene of an accident and what evidence to document and gather.
- Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case guide book to protect yourself in the event of an accident
- Buying Florida Auto Insurance – A 3 Step Approach guide book to make sure that you are adequately insured in the event of an accident
- And our monthly, Meldon Law Talk Safety Newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest changes in the law and other safety information (which you can cancel at any time.)
To request your free Accident Preparedness Kit, simply fill out the confidential request form on this page, or call our office at 800-373-8000 and we will send it to you right away.
BE SAFE! BE EDUCATED! BE PREPARED!
*Meldon Law Accident Preparedness Kits are only available to residents of the following Florida Counties: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, and, Volusia.