We are excited to welcome South Florida native Tanner C. Demmery to the Meldon Law firm. Tanner brings with him more than a decade of extensive trial and criminal courtroom experience. Mr. Demmery has been a former Chief Prosecutor, former Special Unit Sex crimes prosecutor and former assistant Public Defender handling all matters from the most technical DUI on up to Murder. Tanner brings a wealth of unique experience and perspective having worked both sides of a case and will use this expertise and insight to secure the best possible outcome for his clients. Tanner has practiced exclusively in South Florida throughout his career and will use his familiarity with the South Florida court system to benefit you. Mr. Demmery has argued hundreds of motions, taken thousands of depositions of both law enforcement and experts and has advocated on behalf of his clients through numerous jury trials. He has litigated thousands of cases in the courtrooms of South Florida and is ready to provide you with tireless, competent and aggressive representation to achieve your case goals.
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nation College for DUI Defense
- Navigating Your DUI in South Florida; A DUI Guide for South Florida – Click HERE.
Please see the Library section of the site for all my educational articles.