Seeking Justice for You
Tanner brings a unique perspective having worked on both sides of a case. As a former prosecutor and public defender, Tanner is at home in the courtroom and excels at trial practice Having negotiated thousands of cases over nearly 15 years, Tanner is well-versed in the details that make a great case and equally adept at finding those issues that can sink his opponents’ case instantly. Tanner understands that you’re not just a case number but a human being with a compelling story and will make sure your voice is heard.
When Tanner is not in Court seeking justice on behalf of his clients, you can find him out on the waters of South Florida, boating, diving, fishing, or just cruising. As a life-long South-Floridian, he enjoys being close to the water, with a passion for island life and tropical weather. Tanner also enjoys attending live music concerts of all types and can play a pretty mean drum kit having played since age 9. An ideal day would involve a raft up with friends, grilling, chilling, and reggae sounds.
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nation College for DUI Defense
- Navigating Your DUI in South Florida; A DUI Guide for South Florida – Click HERE.
Please see the Library section of the site for all my educational articles.