- If you are pulled over for being suspected of boating under the influence you may be asked to perform field sobriety tests just like you were driving a car.
- If you do not consent to blowing into a breathalyzer you may lose your boating and driving privileges.
- If your blood alcohol content in .08% or higher, you may have violated Florida law of boating under the influence.
- If you are under the age of 21 and your blood alcohol content is .02% or higher, you may have violated Florida law.
- A boating under the influence charge can include heavy fines, jail time, and suspension of your license.
For more information please visit: https://myfwc.com/
Remember, the only sure way of avoiding the lifelong consequences of a DUI conviction is to not drink and drive!
However, if it is too late, do not make another mistake – hire an experienced DUI/DWI lawyer to represent you and do it ASAP, don’t wait! You can contact us today at 1 800 373 8000.
The experienced Trial Lawyers at Meldon Law are dedicated to preserving the rights of the accused.
Pictured above – Dan Weisman, Jeffrey Meldon, and Carey Meldon have a combined 60 years of legal experience representing people in Gainesville, Florida and Alachua County, Florida accused of DUI/DWI and other criminal charges. They wrote the DUI Guide for Alachua County – Ways to Possibly Avoid a DUI Charge or Conviction. Request your free copy today.
This free no obligation book, written by a team of experienced DUI defense criminal trial lawyers, gives insight into what a DUI charge is, ways the State can prove the charge, and possible legal defenses.
Being charged and convicted of DUI is best avoided by not drinking and driving! This book also gives information on what it takes to be over the legal limit, how alcohol affects the body, plus much, much more!