Thank you for taking the time to find out more about me. I am currently an Associate Attorney with Meldon Law. Before joining the firm in 2017, I practiced law in Ocala with the State Attorney’s Office for almost 3 years. During my employment as an Assistant State Attorney, I handled numerous criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor DUIs to 1st degree Felonies.
I’m a fourth generation Floridian born and raised in Crescent City, Florida. I attended Westminster College located in New Wilmington, Pa. While I was there I ran track from 2008-2011, was a brother of Sigma Nu Fraternity and received a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and in Sociology. After graduation, I returned home to Florida to attend Law School at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville where I met my wife Shanae. I graduated with my Juris Doctorate in 2014 and was admitted to the Florida Bar the same year. My wife and I moved to Ocala where we both began our legal careers as Assistant State Attorneys. My love of the courtroom and desire to help people, whether they have been injured or arrested, is what made me want to be a trial attorney.
My interest is in trial practice involving criminal defense cases. The main focus of my current practice is defending drivers who have been accused of DUI and other Criminal Offenses in North Central Florida.
- Assistant State Attorney for 3 Years
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Eight Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Member of D.R. Smith Inns of Court
- Member of the Metropolitan Rotary Club
- Mentor for the Marion County Take Stock in Children Program
- Member of Trinity Baptist Church
- Member of the Young Professionals Ocala