What Do Florida’s Seat Belt Laws Say?
- All drivers must wear a seat belt while operating a vehicle.
- All passengers in the front seat of a vehicle must wear a seatbelt.
- Any passenger under the age of 18 in the backseat of a vehicle must wear a seat belt.
- Children three and under must be a in a federally approved restraint seat.
- Children age four or five must be in a federally approved restraint seat or safety belt.
For more information please visit: http://www.dmvflorida.org/seat-belt-laws.shtml
Hello, I am Jeffrey Meldon. As an accident attorney, I strongly believe that public education is the first step in the prevention of an accident or in the recovery from one.
My Office and Associates are located in Gainesville, Florida. We are Personal Injury Attorneys (Accident Lawyers). I take pride in my work and the results that I and my experienced team of Associates and Staff get for our clients.
Everyone in my Office works hard to help accident victims get the justice and the fair settlement or jury verdict that they deserve throughout the North and Central Florida area including: Ocala, Marion County, Alachua County, Lake City, Citrus County, Daytona Beach, and Inverness. I am highly involved with every case in my office and am the negotiator with insurance companies.
You can feel free to give me a call at 800-373-8000 or contact my office, with any questions you may have, or to discuss your unique case.
Consultations and Case Evaluations are always Free.