How is Responsibility Determined for My Florida Motorcycle Accident?
Understanding who the potential responsible parties are following a Florida motorcycle accident requires the guidance and experience of a knowledgeable legal professional. There may be additional parties responsible for your injuries, beyond just the driver of the other vehicle. Motorcycle accidents in Florida often result in substantial financial losses for victims. As a result, it is crucial for victims to identify every possible party who may be responsible for providing the compensation you deserve.
The following are some of the potential parties who may be responsible for your Ocala motorcycle accident:
- If your Florida motorcycle accident involved another vehicle, the driver of that vehicle may be partially or fully responsible.
- If your Florida motorcycle crash was caused by poor road conditions, you may have a claim against the owner or maintainer of the roadway.
- A roadway construction crew if they created unsafe conditions that caused the accident.
- The manufacturer of the motorcycle if the accident was caused by a motorcycle malfunction.
- The owner of the motor vehicle, when the crash was caused by a driver who did not own the car that he or she was driving at the time of the accident.
- A business that over served alcohol, resulting in an intoxicated driver of a vehicle that caused your motorcycle wreck.
- If the at-fault driver was working at the time of the crash, his or her employer may be responsible.
After obtaining medical treatment, your next step following a crash should be to find the right attorney to protect your legal rights. To learn more about bringing a claim following a Florida motorcycle accident, contact an experienced Ocala motorcycle crash attorney today. It takes a skilled attorney to determine who is at fault for your accident. Get the support and experience you need by calling our office to set up a free consultation: 800-373-8000.
We at Meldon Law strongly believe that public education is the first step in the prevention of an accident or in the recovery from one.
We are experienced personal injury attorneys, trial lawyers, negotiators, litigators, paralegals, and staff that have been proudly working to get accident victims the justice they deserve for over 40 years in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, and the rest of North Central Florida and North Florida. Accidents involving a car crash, truck wreck, and motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and criminal defense are all included in our practice.
Based on Jeffrey Meldon’s, founder of Meldon Law, over 40 years of helping accident victims get justice and a fair shake from the insurance companies, he has written the consumer guide book, Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case. You can request your free, no obligation copy right now, or contact our office for your complimentary copy sent to you today.
Contact Meldon Law at 800-373-8000 immediately if you have been involved in a serious auto, truck, or motorcycle accident. We are in your community, have the experience and resources required to work towards obtaining a fair settlement for you – we are here to help you.