Most Florida accident victims and those arrested for DUI want their questions answered and their options explained to them with respect, understanding, and in terms they can understand. My dedicated and innovative team of experienced accident attorneys and criminal defense attorneys and I, Jeffrey Meldon, do just that. In addition, we add the personal attention that any individual who has been seriously injured deserves. Feel free to contact us and find out how we can help you regain your peace of mind and get you started on the right track towards justice and recovery.
Top 8 Things You Should Know About Meldon Law:
1.Jeffrey Meldon is a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the U.S.. Its membership is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of lawyers in this country are members.
2. We spare no expense or time in getting you the results and justice you deserve.
3. We utilize the latest technology in negotiating and litigating your case.
4. We hire the best available experts in accident reconstruction, biomechanical engineering, medical rehabilitation, and economic loss.
5. We accept only a select number of cases to enable us to get the best outcome for you.
6. At Meldon Law only experienced lawyers negotiate your case, not secretaries or paralegals. And, we keep you informed about what is going on with your case.
7. Also, unlike other law firms who use excessive legal jargon that clients can't understand, we explain things in plain English.
8. We are regular people like you - and we know how frightening it can be when dealing with a traumatic event, such as an accident or criminal accusation. Check us out.
Based on over 40 years of helping victims of accidents, We have written the consumer guide book, Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case.
Read our book and find out the answers to:
- How to get your medical bills paid, lost wages recovered, car or truck fixed.
- How the insurance companies may try to take advantage of you.
- What you should never discuss with the insurance company.
- The commonly made mistakes that you can make which can wreck your Florida accident case.
- What steps you need to take immediately after an accident, and what you shouldn't do!
- Do you really need an attorney to represent you in your case?
- What to look for in an accident attorney or personal injury lawyer.
Accidents Can Wreck Lives....! At Meldon Law we work to help you get your life back together again, check out more about us. If you have been hurt in an truck or car accident/crash Contact us today at (800) 373-8000 or (352) 373-8000. Don't worry - if you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
As Experienced Trial Lawyers: Meldon Law is also dedicated to Preserving the Rights of the Accused through DUI and Criminal Defense.
Accidents and Arrests can wreck lives....Call us, We will personally talk with you about your case! (800) 373-8000 or (352) 373-8000
The Meldon Law firm, located in Gainesville, Florida has been working to get accident victims the justice they deserve for over 40 years in:
Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, and the rest of North Central Florida and Florida. Accidents involving a car crash, truck wreck, and motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accidents, slip and falls and medical malpractice are all included in our practice. Our experienced trial lawyers also represent people accused of DUI/ DWI in Gainesville and Alachua County, FL only.
We have been representing injured people in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, Daytona Beach, Dunnellon, Palatka, The Villages, and the counties of Alachua, Marion, Columbia, Citrus, Volusia, Sumter, and Putnam since 1971.
We take pride in our work and the results we get for our clients.