Being involved in an accident with a large truck is different. Unlike car crashes, if you have been injured by a semi, or big rig, you most likely will require the help of a lawyer. Not only are you probably more severely injured, you will be facing multiple and complicated insurance issues, powerful insurance companies, and the potential for many parties that can be help responsible for the accident. In addition, Federal and State laws regulating interstate trucking are complex. You can contact me in person or on line if you have questions and would like to discuss your case. Consultations are free and confidential. Call 800-373-8000 or visit today!