BUYING FLORIDA CAR INSURANCE IS CONFUSING! MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PROTECTED BY PURCHASING ADEQUATE INSURANCE. REQUEST OUR FREE BOOK TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS.
“But, I thought I had ‘full coverage’…?” This is one of the most common statements heard from accident victims coming to my office for help. Unfortunately, more than half of them find out they only purchased insurance that is legally required in Florida. Sadly, this is by no means “full” or even adequate insurance coverage.
As an accident attorney in Florida for over 40 years, I can tell you, being adequately insured is probably the most important thing you can do to protect yourself and your family in the event of an accident.
THIS GUIDE BOOK ADDRESSES 3 MAIN TOPICS TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH THIS:
- Why purchasing adequate insurance in Florida is vital.
- Explanations, tips, and recommendations for each of the various insurances.
- How to purchase adequate insurance at competitive price.
BUYING CAR INSURANCE IS CONFUSING! YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WITH MANY QUESTIONS:
- What are the various insurance coverages?
- Do I need them all?
- I think I have “full coverage”, but I’m not sure?
- What insurance do I need and at what amounts to adequately protect myself and family?
- How do I get the best coverage at the best price?
THIS GUIDE BOOK ADDRESSES THESE COMMON QUESTIONS AND OTHERS IN EASY-TO-READ LANGUAGE.
To get your copy of this free consumer guide book, simply fill out this confidential request form and one will be delivered to you immediately in PDF format and a hard copy will be mailed to you. Or, call us at (352) 373 8000.
Your request of this popular book includes Jeffrey Meldon’s:
- Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case
- Important Notice Regarding Florida PIP Law – Consumer Protection Report
- And his monthly, Meldon Law Talk Safety Newsletter