Palm Beach County Auto Accident Attorney
Did you know that more than 22,000 auto collisions occurred in Palm Beach County in 2020? According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, that total number of collisions resulted in nearly 13,000 injuries and 185 fatalities. Auto accidents can happen almost anywhere in Palm Beach County, and children and adults alike can suffer debilitating and life-threatening injuries. You need an experienced Palm Beach County auto accident attorney on your side to help you navigate the complicated no-fault insurance system and to help you determine your eligibility for filing a lawsuit.
How Our Palm Beach County Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help with Your Claim
Our experienced Palm Beach County auto accident attorneys at Meldon Law can help you with many different kinds of auto accident cases, including but not limited to the following:
- Single-vehicle collisions;
- Multi-vehicle crashes;
- Accidents involving large trucks;
- Collisions involving bicyclists or pedestrians;
- Accidents caused by speeding;
- Collisions at intersections;
- Head-on and wrong-way crashes;
- Intersection accidents resulting in T-bone collisions;
- Side-swipe accidents and lane-change collisions; and
- Accidents caused by a driver’s error, from aggressive or intoxicated driving to distracted driving.
What You Should Do After a Palm Beach County Auto Accident
After a collision in Palm Beach County, it is critical to take steps to ensure that you are eligible to obtain financial compensation for your losses in the accident. Our auto accident lawyers in Ocala recommend the following steps:
- If you are able to do so, take photographs at the scene from many angles and distances that depict the entire scene as well as close-up images of damage or injury;
- Ask anyone involved in the collision for contact information, along with relevant driver’s license and insurance information;
- Seek contact information from any witnesses who saw the accident happen;
- See a healthcare provider as soon as you can with the knowledge that many types of serious auto accident injuries take days or longer for symptoms to appear; and
- Begin working with an experienced Palm Beach County auto accident lawyer as soon as possible on your case.
Filing a Lawsuit for a Palm Beach County Auto Accident Injury
Florida’s no-fault system requires injury victims in car accidents to begin any claims process with an auto insurance claim. Then, if the insurance company does not provide sufficient compensation, the injury victim may be eligible to file a lawsuit against the responsible party if the injury victim can prove that they meet Florida’s serious injury threshold. Once an injured person can show that their injuries are sufficiently serious and that a car accident lawsuit is warranted, a Palm Beach County auto accident lawyer can move forward with the case against the at-fault motorist.
Contact an Auto Accident Lawyer in Palm Beach County Today
When you have been injured in an auto accident, you need to have one of our aggressive auto accident attorneys in Palm Beach County on your side to help you seek financial compensation. Our firm has years of experience representing clients in traffic collision claims and can speak with you today about your case. Contact Meldon Law to learn more.