Truck Crash Lawyer in Gainesville Florida
A typical fully-loaded tractor-trailer weighs around 40 tons! If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident with a large truck, you have probably already discovered that there is a big difference between a car crash and a crash with a big rig or 18 wheeler.
Unlike many car crashes, if you have been injured by a large truck you most likely will require the help of a lawyer. Not only are you probably more severely injured, but you will be facing multiple and complicated insurance issues, powerful insurance companies, and the potential for many parties that can be held responsible for the accident, such as:
- The driver and owner of the truck
- The employer
- The supervisor
- The loader of the truck
- The mechanic
- The inspector
In addition, Federal and State laws regulating interstate trucking are complex. This can be especially problematic when you have several different insurers claiming that the other policy is responsible for paying damages. These insurance companies are also notoriously efficient when it comes to making a proper investigation as difficult as possible.
These are the circumstances facing any truck accident injury victim. Those who have been through a truck accident will need experienced and determined legal counsel and help. In Gainesville and Ocala, Lake City, Inverness and all of North Central Florida, you need Meldon Law to take on your case.
Many truck accident victims also suffer post-traumatic stress disorder, and traumatic brain injuries, which can drastically affect not only the victim but also the lives of the victim’s loved ones.
Why Choose Meldon Law for Your Legal Representation in a Truck Accident in Gainesville Case?
Since founding his practice in 1971, attorney Jeffrey Meldon:
- Has gained an encyclopedic knowledge of subjects that are crucial to a successful case. These include accident reconstruction, biomechanics, economics, vocational rehabilitation, engineering and medicine.
- Has become known throughout Florida by both trial lawyers and insurance company lawyers as a tough negotiator with exceptional trial skills. Having him as your lawyer puts insurance companies on notice that their standard delays and lowball settlement offers will not work here.
- Has hired only the best associates with many years of practical courtroom experience to work at his practice.
- Has kept his practice up-to-date with the latest in legal research, accident reconstruction and technology.
- Has made it a point to confer with the best and most distinguished experts in medicine, vocational rehabilitation and accident reconstruction to help him prove his cases.
- Has every case thoroughly researched and investigated. There will be no “courtroom surprises” when Jeffrey Meldon is your lawyer.
Meldon Law is an established regional law firm that is dedicated to giving every single one of our clients the resources, expertise, and time and that they deserve.
To that end, we don’t accept every single case that walks through our door. Larger firms that spend millions on advertising are often no more than “settlement factories,” with crucial negotiations being handled by first year associates with barely any practical legal experience or even paralegals. That does not happen here. Every case that is accepted by Meldon Law is given our full attention and the benefit of our years of experience.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a truck accident in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, or anywhere in North Central Florida, contact Jeffrey Meldon at 800-373-8000 for a free case assessment today.
Remember: If You Can’t Come To Us – We Will Come To You.
Since 1971, we have been proudly representing truck accident victims from: Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Inverness, Palatka, Crystal River, Daytona Beach, Interlachen, Spring Hill, Dunnellon, Bunnell, Live Oak, Starke, Jasper, Cross City, Perry, Trenton, Leesburg, Lake Butler, Tavares, Chiefland, Bronson, Brooksville, The Villages and the counties of Alachua, Marion, Columbia, Citrus, Volusia, Sumter, Levy, Lake, Bradford, Flagler, Hamilton, Dixie, Gilchrist, Union, Hernando, Suwannee, Union and Putnam.
We Take Pride in Our Work and in the Results We Get for Our Clients.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Ian Pickens is an extremely hard working attorney with a fantastic personality. He is kind and compassionate and will treat you and your case with upmost respect.” -Holly P.
Founder of the Meldon Law FirmEmail Jeffrey Meldon