Keep Those Cell Phones Charged And Be Prepared in the Event of an Accident
Times are changing and so are we.
Most people now are using their cell phones to take pictures.
To better serve the community, instead of a camera, we now offer a free cell phone charger for your auto as part of our free, no obligation accident preparedness kit.
Your free, no obligation kit with cell phone car charger comes with:
- The Florida Accident Guide so you will know what pictures you need to take at the scene of an accident and what evidence to gather and document. Remember the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?" That is never truer if you are involved in a crash.
- Mr. Meldon’s Book: Buying Florida Auto Insurance-A 3 step Approach, to make sure that you are adequately insured in the event of an accident.
- Mr. Meldon’s Book: Seven Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case, to protect yourself in the event of an accident.
- Important Notice Regarding Florida PIP Law - A Consumer Protection Report
- The Accident Preparedness Kit with cell phone charge also includes our monthly Meldon Law Talk Newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest changes in the law and other safety information, (which you can cancel at any time.)
- Emergency Contact Information Card, a rubber jar opener, pen, note pad, and gift coupons to share the offer with friends.
Simply fill out the form below and your FREE, NO OBLIGATION accident preparedness kit with cell phone charger for your auto will be shipped to you.
Or feel free to call the office at 352 373 8000
or 800 373 8000
*Meldon Law Accident Preparedness Kits are only available to residents of the following Florida Counties: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, and, Volusia.
If you would prefer to not receive the entire accident preparedness kit with cell phone charger for your vehicle, you can opt-out by clicking on this link
PLEASE DO NOT TEXT WHILE DRIVING!